- "'The Best Paper Assignment Ever!' Teaching Medieval Drama Through Writing,"
By Dr. Christina M. Fitzgerald, University of Toledo
- “Dramatic Prologue and the Early Modern Concept of Genre:
Understanding Marlowe’s Tamburlaine the Great in its Critical Context”
By David Pecan, Nassau Community College
- “'Rokkes Blake': Metonymy, Metaphor and Metaphysics in The Franklin’s Tale”
By Timothy Collins, Buffalo State College
Short Essays: Teaching Non-Traditional Text(s)
- "The Textual Condition of King Lear and Its Impact on Undergraduate Study of Shakespeare,"
By Daniel S. Skoglund, Winona State University
- "Piracy, Nation, and Identity: Teaching Robert Daborne's A Christian Turned Turk,"
By Dr. Christopher L. Morrow, Western Illinois University
- "Teaching Salve Deus Rex Judaeorum: Aemilia Lanyer and Early Modern Authorship,"
By Kristiane Stapleton, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Filming Shakespeare in the Global Marketplace,
by Mark Thornton Burnett
Reviewer: Dr. Edward Plough, Delta State University
- How to Read a Shakespearean Play Text, by Eugene Giddens
Reviewer: Dr. Darlene Farabee, University of South Dakota