- "'I moot speke as I kan': The Squire's Optimistic Attempt to Circumvent Rhetorical 'Following' in The Canterbury Tales"
by Kristen Abbott Bennett, Tufts University
- "Teaching Romeo and Juliet in and against Modern Popular Culture"
by Dr. Charles Conaway, University of Southern Indiana
- "'My Rest is Lost; Thou Must Restore it Again': Reintroducing Renaissance Revenge Tragedies Into the Current Colloquium"
by Samantha Karasik, State University of New York - Stony Brook
Short Essays: Teaching Non-Traditional Text(s)
- "The Case for the Duchess: Teaching Webster’s Duchess of Malfi in Undergraduate English Classes"
by Dr. Darlene Farabee, University of South Dakota
- "Teaching Preston's Cambises in the Undergraduate Classroom"
by Shiladitya Sen, Temple University
- Writing and Reading Royal Entertainments from George Gascoigne to Ben Jonson by Gabriel Heaton
by Jillian Logan, University of South Dakota