- "'His helm tohewen was in twenty place': Reconstructing Troilus"
by Dr. Sandra M. Hordis, Arcadia University
- "Teaching The Tempest in an American-Adamic Context: The New World Orthodoxy as Multicultural Pedagogy"
by Dr. Frank W. Brevik and Jessica White, LaGrange College
Short Essays: Teaching Non-Traditional Text(s)
- "Teaching the Testament of Cresseid: Contemporary Issues in a Medieval Context"
by Dr. Barbara A. Goodman, Clayton State University
- A Lifetime With Shakespeare: Notes From An American Director of All 38 Plays by Paul Barry
Reviewer: Dr. Bente Videbaek, State University of New York - Stony Brook
- Old English Liturgical Verse: A Student Edition,
Edited by Sarah Larratt Keefer
Reviewer: Dr. Harley Sims, Independent Scholar