- “'Cheer Up Hamlet!':
Using Shakespearean Burlesque to Teach the Bard,”
By Dr. Kendra Preston Leonard, Independent Scholar
- "The Pedagogy of Emotional Response:
Feeling Shakespeare’s The Winter’s Tale,"
By Dr. James Lambert, American University of Kuwait
Short Essays: Teaching Non-Traditional Text(s)
- "The Fair Maid of the Exchange: Scrutinizing Disability in the Early Modern Literature Classroom"
By Kelly Neil, University of California - Davis
- "The Crusades in a World Literature Survey Course Using Interactive Media: An Overview"
By Dr. Kisha Tracy, Fitchburg State University
- "Teaching Fancies,"
By Lindsay Yakimyshyn, University of Alberta
- Living with Shakespeare: Essays by Writers, Actors, and Directors, edited by Susannah Carson
Reviewer: Jacqueline Porte, State University of New York - Stony Brook
- ShakesFear and How to Cure It, by Ralph Alan Cohen
Reviewer: Tom Mistler, State University of New York - Stony Brook