- "Performative Education and Educational Disruption: The Taming of the Shrew and The Tamer Tamed"
by Dr. Miranda Garno Nesler, Ball State University
- "King John and the Obedience of All Degrees"
by Dr. Kristin Lucas, Nipissing University
Short Essays: Teaching Non-Traditional Text(s)
- "Grappling with Sir Gowther in the Middle English Survey"
by Dr. Alan S. Ambrisco, University of Akron
- "The Icelandic Sagas as a Subject for Undergraduate Study"
by Dr. John P. Sexton, Bridgewater State University
- “Teaching Lyly's Endymion in Undergraduate Survey Courses"
by Nancy L. Simpson, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Teaching the Early Modern Period, Edited by Derval Conroy and Danielle Clark
Reviewer: Dr. Darlene Farabee, University of South Dakota