Short Essays: Teaching Non-Traditional Text(s)
- “'A beter knyght, ne more profetabull, with Arthor at the Rownd Tabull, herd I never of rede': Teaching Lybeaus Desconus in the undergraduate and graduate classrooms"
By Drew Danielle Maxwell, University of Edinburgh
- "Teaching Early Modern Poetry With Homer's Iliad"
By Emma Katherine Atwood, Boston College
- "'Let others sing of knights and paladins': Teaching the Sonnet alongside The Faerie Queene with Samuel Daniel’s Delia 46"
By Jacob Tootalian, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Religio Medici and Urne-Buriall, by Sir Thomas Browne, ed. Stephen Greenblatt and Ramie Targoff
Reviewer: Ed Simon, Lehigh University
- John Ford: ‘Tis Pity She’s a Whore, by Martin White
Reviewer: Dr. Renée Pigeon, CSU San Bernardino
- Shakespeare in Bits, by MindConnex Learning Company
Reviewer: Dr. Ema Vyroubalová, Trinity College, Dublin